Digital Media and Virtual Production

I have come down with an extreme sickness that has been ongoing for about a week now. I've been trying to rest and recover in the safety of my room, which has consisted of a lot of time browsing the web and playing video games. This reminded me of the Virtual Production class that I was concurrently taking this semester. There I have learned about making plugins for NVIDIA create.

In Virtual Production, I have learned about the software of Unreal Engine and creating virtual production spaces for film. I realized that digital media and virtual production are comparable where knowledge from digital media can be used for virtual production. Textures can be made and imported from Photoshop into Unreal Engine. 

Digital Media is the basis of all things that are digitally created. Without this class, upper division level classes would be extremely confusing. Coming to this understanding helped me recognize the importance of required classes like this.

Comments

Popular Posts