Frankenfurter Halloween Poster

 Whenever I think of Halloween, I always think of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. When I was still young and in elementary school my Grandparents would always play Time Warp around Halloween time and Halloween was, and still is, my favorite holiday. I was super excited when Professor Dinehart said that we were going to make something more fun and catered towards the upcoming holiday.

Dr. Frankenfurter was the subject of this poster. I wanted to experiment with shapes and colors that are not explicitly pixel by pixel of the original image. The typography was also something I wanted to explore because Frankenfurter has so many iconic lines in the movie and I wanted to make sure that the typefaces chosen bring out the aesthetics of the movie.

Below is my finished poster that was created in Adobe Illustrator.



Comments

Popular Posts