More Photoshop Collages :)

 I continued creating in Photoshop, making two more collages. The next one I produced was an ode to my friends before I left for the summer at the end of last semester. I started out by trying to make an extreme album cover that was baked to the max, but I ended up hating it and redoing it. I tried again, and used the flamingo that was in the process of being built at the airport. There were a lot of news articles about it, so I knew that there were a bunch of images with different angles of the flamingo and added them into the project. I used the quick select tool and masking more in this depiction to be more efficient. I also decided to desaturate the whole image and add more of the peachy flamingo tones.



The last image I created for this Photoshop trio of prints. This I would consider to be my "YouTube poop" of photoshop. Originally I took a photo of the Salsa Rico sign in Morsani because my friends and I thought it would be funny to make shirts out of the logo. Featured in the image are the Fortnite skin of Tyler "Ninja" Blevins, Bruno Mars, people dressed up as traffic cones, a checkboard pattern, an original art piece (the green gooey face in the top right), a cursed sun face, and the logo of the band Slipknot. To make the piece, I used a lot of layer effects and increased the saturation.


Overall, I had a lot of fun with this project because I was just playing around and trying to make something fun that reflects who I am as a person and all of my friends and our personalities.


Comments

Popular Posts