4K UHD Assignment #2

 As our final Photoshop assignment, we combined the two applications we have learned so far- Midjourney and Photoshop- to create our final photoshop piece. I had to create images with Midjourney and then use those in my Photoshop collage. There had to be a clear subject, a background made with composite images, and a group of characters in the foreground. I wanted to try an orange and blue color scheme because they are complimentary and I feel like they work the best together out of the color wheel. I also want to try something different from my last 4K image which was a bunch of cool colors and outer space, so I decided to create a western inspired image. I wanted my group of characters in the front to look like scuba divers, but, with the AI in Midjourney, they ended up looking like astronauts. To better understand my thought process I'm going to type the string of words I prompted the AI and the image it produced.


Prompt #1: landscape, geological canyon, orange, warm colors, --ar 16:9 , --s 2500


Prompt #2: small group of scuba divers sitting on ledge, space, warm colors, emotional, --ar 16:9 --s 2500


Prompt #3: underwater scene, manta ray, whale, dolphin, turtle, fish, ocean bottom, shipwreck, --ar 16:9 --s 2500


Prompt #4: typhoon city, warm colors, buildings, light beam, water, --ar 16:9 --s 2500



Prompt #5: ghost town, warm colors, tumbleweed, metal scraps, borderlands, --ar 16:9 --s 2500



The first draft of this image is posted below. But, I felt like the scuba divers on the side and upside down took away from the realism of the image. 


Posted below is the final draft of the image and I could not be any prouder of it. This is probably my favorite project that I have created this semester.




Comments

Popular Posts